Ryca Sportster Cafe Racer Kit 23 November 14
Transform the American legend into a modern custom cafe racer.
Build your own custom motorcycle with a Sportster Cafe Racer Kit. The bolt-on parts are made in the USA and designed specifically for Harley Sportsters. Since no welding or fabrication is required, the project can be completed with basic tools and skills.
- Fits Harley Sportster year models 1991-Present.
- Kits for year models 1986-1990 are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Custom models (e.g. XL1200-C) with high rise handlebars are NOT recommended for this kit. 883 and 1200 cc models are both acceptable for conversion, but 1200 "C" or "Custom" models not recommended due to the extended handlebar risers and 21" front wheel.
Base kit Includes:
- Cafe racer seat with mounting hardware. Available in two styles.
- Custom exhaust designed by DP Customs and Ryca. Made by Bassani® in the USA. Optional can of black VHT high temp ceramic coating and header wrap (exhaust comes unfinished in raw steel).
- Aluminum rear set foot controls with standard shift pattern. Features a high and low position. All mounting hardware included. Aluminum or black anodized finish. Optional upgraded rearsets available.
- Burly Brand® Stilletto shocks.
- Tail light and custom bracket.
- Your choice of clip-ons OR clubman handlebars.
- Your choice of fairing OR gauge & headlight lowering bracket.
- All required hardware.
For more info: Click here
Alan Goodsell , 23 November 14