The D-Side, La Motocarrozzetta 05 October 15
D-Side is the third son of Yard Built’s project, born in collaboration with Yamaha. It’s an idea that came up by chance, after seeing a motorcycle with a sidecar at a show in Madrid, and after feeling the invincible need to have a 3-wheeled Deus.
From the idea to reality, the path was short, and credit goes to their will to constantly create new motorcycles and the enduring bond with Yamaha, that gives total freedom with their ideas, and always on incredible donor bikes.
This time it was the turn of the XV960, a custom motorcycle with an “all torque” engine and a pleasant design but almost too classic. It is a perfect donor bike for experimenting and innovating, which is the essence of Deus’s Philosophy.
So they started adding, with the idea of shaving some weight off. They took inspiration from the Drover’s Pup, born on the myth of the SR, and also one of the bikes that represents the Deus “surf and bike” style.
The resulting bike seen in the pictures, is the culmination of all in their stories after a memorable trip to Biarritz for the occasion of the Wheels and Waves 2015.
- Brand new sidecar system with 19” wheels with surf rack included.
- Aluminum tank
- Aluminium front and rear fenders
- Hand made rear frame
- Hand made saddle in Alcantara
- Sc-Project for Deus full exhaust system
- Twocone handmade Air Cone Filter
- Discacciati Brake System for Deus with 6 piston caliper
- Firestone Deluxe Tyres
- Handmade painting by Kaos Design
- Vinatage Racing seat (for sidecar)
- Motogadget Speedometer
- MX Handlebar with dedicated riser
For more info: Click here
Alan Goodsell , 05 October 15