The Bulldog - Triumph Essenza Sprint Special 18 September 16
“The Bulldog” a dark brooding retro street fighter built for the Essenza Sprint at Glemseck 101 has a 140bhp supercharged 1200cc heart, achieved using a bespoke Rotrex supercharger conversion!
- Bespoke Rotrex supercharger conversion.
- The conversion integrates an intercooler and blow off valve to give a substantial and consistent increase in performance.
- Type – Liquid cooled, 8 valve, 270° crank angle parallel twin.
- Capacity – 1200cc
- Bore stroke – 97.6mm / 80mm.
- Compression – was 11.0 : 1 now 10.0 : 1
- Max power – was 97 PS / 96 Bhp now increased by 60% to 140 Ps / 139 Bhp.
- Max torque – was 112 Nm now increased to 157 Nm.
- Final drive – O ring chain.
- Clutch – Wet, multi-plate assist clutch, modified and uprated.
- Gearbox – 6-speed with smaller rear sprocket.
- Increased capacity fuel injectors.
- Custom fuel ignition map.
The Bulldog Cosmetic Modifications
- Custom black and red paint scheme.
- One-off exhaust system with twin single pipes.
- MotoGP braced rear swing arm.
- Smoothed rear end
- LED front lights.
- Hand built dash.
- Triumph official accessories black wheels.
- Triumph official accessories comfort rider seat.
For more info: Click here
Alan Goodsell , 18 September 16