Siluro by XTR Pepo 03 October 16
XTR Pepo’s Siluro is based on a 2015 Ducati Monster 1200 S. This one-off Monster 1200 S was made to order for Ducati Spain and is a tribute to the 1950s Siluro motorcycle, which set many speed and endurance records back in its time.
XTR Pepo put the Monster 1200 S pruned the bike heavily to get rid of all the unwanted weight. They took all the plastic covers off the engine and radiator, exposing all the internals. They installed loads of carbon fibre Ducati OEM or Ducati Performance parts such as swingarm cover, rear mudguard, licence plate holder further aided shedding weight. The minimalist design helps the Siluro tip the scale at 40 kilograms lower than the stock Monster.
A customised XTR front ellipsoidal headlight is blacked out and two recesses flank the lamp. The OEM fuel tank has been modified in the rear to expose the asthetics of the cylinder head. The customised suede XTR solo seat gets contrasting stitching. The seat also covers the rear end of the subframe and houses the LED tail light. The Termignoni silencer gets a scrambler style tall positioning replacing the conventional, single-sided stock exhaust.
Ergonomics get even more aggressive and focused with Ducati Performance ergal CNC machined Panigale race footrests. Here is what else has gone into the motorcycle.
- Donor Bike : 2015 Ducati Monster 1200 S
- Repositioning of the electrical wiring
- LIPO battery positioned in a XTR box inside the swingarm
- OEM swingarm sandblasted and polished
- Ducati Performance carbon fiber swingarm covers
- Ducati Performance carbon fiber rear mudguard
- Ducati Performance carbon fiber rear mudguard in the licence plate holder
- OEM Monster 1200 licence plate holder
- Ducati Performance LED Blinkers
- Ducati Performance ergal cnc machined water pump protector
- Ducati Performance ergal cnc machined sprocket cover
- Tsubaki gold chain
- Ducati Performance ergal cnc machined Panigale race footrests
- XTR hand made footrest supports
- XTR rear subframe
- RAD 02 EVO solo seat with XTR rear led light
- XTR totally upholstered solo seat
- XTR two in one exhaust system by Supermario
- Modified Multistrada 1200 Termignoni silencer
- XTR front ellipsoidal light with high/low beam
- XTR LED position light
- Ohlins front fork and rear shock
- Artenruta painting
For more info: Click here
Alan Goodsell , 03 October 16